Exercise Hike Class
Saturday, September 25, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 8:15 am$25
Take your exercise and your dog training out into nature and join us for a nature trail exercise hike at Misty Pines. We will train our dogs while we exercise and hike the trails.
You can perform exercises while training your dog in various stationary behaviors like sit/stay, stand/stay and down/stay. The human exercises include body-weight as well as cardio. Your instructor will show the exercises with modifications to be more challenging or less challenging so everyone of every fitness level can participate and succeed!
This class will meet inside in our training center where we typically have classes. We will then go outside for most of the class. Please dress accordingly.
Items to bring:
- Training leash (no retractable) and appropriate Collar for walking and training your dog.
- Treats and a treat pouch that closes and opens easily.
- Water for yourself and your dog
- Exercise attire and sturdy shoes for hiking
Requirements to attend class:
- Friendly dogs that know basic behaviors: Sit, Down, Stay.
- Up to date Vaccination records