Stretch, Yoga and Exercise
Sunday, January 31, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating until February 28, 2021
Class will begin with a warm-up routine for humans. Dogs will enjoy agility obstacles and the play command. You will perform exercises while training your dog in various stationary behaviors like sit/stay and down/stay. The human exercises include body-weight, cardio and yoga. Your instructor will show the exercises with modifications to be more challenging or less challenging so everyone of every fitness level can participate and succeed! Working through the distraction of your movements will be a fun challenge for you and your dog.
Items to bring:
- 6’ Training leash and training collar.
- Treats and a treat pouch that closes and opens easily.
- Water (for Humans), water for dogs will be provided outside.
Requirements to attend class:
- Friendly dogs that know basic behaviors: Sit, Down, Stay.
- Up-to-date vaccination records.