Wednesday, May 19, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on April 21, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on May 19, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on June 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on July 21, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on August 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The first step towards attending group classes is to attend an Orientation. This prerequisite session will provide the information necessary to prepare you for group classes. We will discuss training terms and equipment, dog behavior and socialization, and class structure so that you are able to jump into classes right away. You will also receive a packet with the Misty Pines Training Handbook. After attending the Orientation, pups under six months will enter into Puppy Classes. Puppy and Starter Orientations are offered once a month. The registration fee is $75 for the Orientation and $25 for each Group Class.
* Adults and children are welcome to attend the Orientation however this is a dog free orientation.
* The information that we will cover is for you, having your dog present will make it difficult to give your full attention.
* You can attend orientation for any age puppy up to 6 months old. Puppies 8 – 12 weeks old can attend the Puppy Preschool Class. Puppies over 12 weeks old can attend the Puppy Classes.
* You must have your dog’s vaccinations emailed or faxed to Misty Pines before the Orientation. We require written proof of Rabies, Bordetella, and DHLPP. Depending on the age of your puppy they may not have all vaccines completed. Just send the most recent records. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 412.367.7387
Training tools commonly used in group classes:
– 6 foot leash (retractable leashes are not permitted on the premises)
– Bait bag
– Training collar (Scruffy Guider or Gentle Leader are preferred, but not required)
Orientation is from 7- 9pm!