We welcome you and your dog to the Dog Park. Run and play in the fenced-in playground, swim in the pond, and hike the wooded trails. Just register at the main office and pay $7 per dog per visit before entering the dog park grounds. Misty Pines provides water, but we ask that you bring your own bowl.
At your first visit to our park we will need your contact information, dog’s vaccination records and information about your dog. You can fill out our
New Dog Registration Form and fax your dog’s vaccination records to 412-367-7387 before arriving at Misty Pines and you won’t need to worry about bringing anything with you except your dog, a water bowl and $7 for your 2 hour pass.
Our Dog Park Grounds enable dogs and their owners to spend quality time together in a dog friendly environment.
Dog Park Rates:
- $7 per dog per 2 hour visit.
- $99 per dog per 6 month pass.
- $69 per dog per 3 month pass.
- $49 per dog per 1 month pass.
Dog Park Hours:
- Mon – Sat from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tues & Thurs from 8 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday by pre-paid appointment from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The fenced-in dog playground may be closed for private rental on select Sundays. During private rentals, the pond and hiking trails are still available for public use.
Dog Playground Rental Rates:
• $75.00 per hour.
- Vaccination Requirements for Training Classes, Grooming, and Dog Park Grounds: All dogs must be current on Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella (Bordetella every 6 months) vaccinations. All pets must have received inoculations at least 10 days prior to their visit to Misty Pines. The waiting period will allow your dog to build sufficient immunity to the vaccinations which will make your dog less susceptible to catching or transferring any unwanted viruses. This includes new and updated vaccinations. Your pet cannot be over due for vaccinations – NO EXCEPTIONS. For example, if your pet is scheduled to visit Misty Pines on May 14 and received vaccinations on May 6, we cannot accept your pet due to the insufficient 10 day waiting period. Please bring vaccination records with you or fax to the Misty Pines office at 412-367-7387.
- A signed Agreement and Terms and Conditions Form must be signed prior to services being rendered. Click here for Misty Pines Agree and Terms and Conditions Form
Please be aware that there are inherent risks when dogs play together. They are active pack animals and like children, they could get hurt when playing roughly together. All handlers are responsible for the conduct of their own dogs at all times. Please be considerate of others in the park.
Visit Our Dog Pond!
You can watch your pup jump, swim, and dock dive in our dog pond. Our spring fed pond is the perfect place to acclimate your dog to water and water retrieval training. Enjoy our large grassy areas and our new pavilion for picnics.
We also have a separate playground area available for smaller dogs and puppies.
We know that everyone wants to have a safe and fun time while maintaining the natural beauty of the land so that others can enjoy it in the future.
Please follow these simple guidelines to help keep our park safe and fun:
- Sign in and out at the front desk and ask directions to the park and trails. Please let the office staff know if it is your first time visiting our Dog Park Grounds.
- Introduce your dog to the park slowly – walk him around the perimeter on leash to become familiar with the surroundings. Keep him on leash until he has met all the dogs in the fenced-in area.
- Accompany your dogs and children at all times. Misty Pines Pet Company is not responsible for injuries to dogs or people. Watch your dog carefully!
- Please pick up after yourself and your pet. Pooper scoopers, poop bags, dog waste receptacles and trash cans are located throughout the park.
- For the health of all dogs, keep your dog current on all vaccinations and free of fleas, ticks, and parasites.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. Please alert the Misty Pines staff if you see any “dog bullies*!”
Dog Bully: -n 1 a. quarrelsome, overbearing dog that badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker dogs.