Wednesday, September 27, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
The first step towards attending group classes is to attend an Orientation. This prerequisite session will provide the information necessary to prepare you for group classes. We will discuss training terms and equipment, dog behavior and socialization, and class structure so that you are able to jump into classes right away. You will also receive a packet with the Misty Pines Training Handbook. After attending the Orientation, pups over six months will enter into Level I Classes. Puppy and Starter Orientations are offered once a month. The registration fee is $75 for the Orientation and $25 for each Group Class.
Click here to read Dog Training Reviews and see what others are saying about training at Misty Pines.
* Everyone in your family is welcome to attend the orientation.
* This is a dog free orientation. This is a night of training and learning for you.
* This orientation is for dog’s 6 months old and up.
* You must have your dog’s vaccinations emailed or faxed to Misty Pines before the Orientation. We require written proof of Rabies, Bordetella, and DHLPP.
Training tools commonly used in group classes:
– 6 foot leash (retractable leashes are not permitted on the premises)
– Bait bag
– Training collar (Scruffy Guider or Gentle Leader are preferred, but not required)
Orientation is from 7- 9pm!