Events for February 28, 2021
Events Search and Views Navigation
Please join us for our new program which will enable you and your dog to enjoy a healthy and comfortable workout together. The class will consist of a warm-up routine for both dogs and humans including agility obstacles and movements to stretch and limber up. We will then go into our specifically tailored series of exercises that you will perform while training your dog in various stationary behaviors. You will be shown the exercises with modifications for each to be more challenging or less challenging so everyone of every fitness level can participate and succeed! Lastly we will perform exercises to cool down and stretch. Our program includes body-weight, cardio, balancing, breathing and stretching exercises.
Items to bring:
- 6’ Training leash and training collar.
- Treats and a treat pouch that closes and opens easily.
- Water (for Humans), water for dogs will be provided outside.
- Exercise clothing attire.
Requirements to attend class:
- Friendly dogs only
- Basic commands dogs should know: Sit, Down, Stay
- Pre-registration online or over the phone.